Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 months today

Happy 3rd month, my little love!

They say it gets easier by the third month, I believe it. Other than her sleeping habits changing-she's been sleeping longer-as a parent you find your rhythm as well. It has gotten easier in the sense that I've gotten more used to my baby, to having her. I'm more prepared mentally and emotionally compared to the first day she arrived (hot mess). I now know her more too, I can differentiate the hungry cry from the pee-pee cry and so on and so forth. There's definitely more to learn but I'm also now more excited than anxious, so yay for Belle, stay happy and awesome, daddy and I love you so much!

I've been taking polaroid pictures of Belle every 25th of the month (she was born July 25, 2011).
Bib by Tiny Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment