Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mommy's turn

I get to dress up again. yay! My friends have been encouraging me to do my own outfit post and I finally caved. So, here's the first of many!

Fall has finally hit the bay and as I've said before I LOVE fall colors. Those dark, rich, yummy berry shades, the super cool navy and of course my favorite highlight for every fall season, camel. However, we should never close our doors to just these colors, I've recently noticed a brighter trend coming into this season and I am loving this change. It's a great contrast against a dark and gloomy weather. So don't be a afraid to add a pop of color onto your wardrobe this fall.


My outfit: H&M accessories: Lucky BrandChan Luu
Belle's outfit: Baby Gap

4 comments:

  1. Hot momma! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching tops, this is proof that we are indeed friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, we really are :)

    Thanks Sash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, i have that blouse too (h&m right?). i think my sis brought it with her to hawaii though.

    ReplyDelete