Saturday, November 26, 2011

4 months at Thanksgiving

Belle is now 4 months old and 13 pounds heavy. She loves chewing on her hands, sitting in her Bumbo and reacts to almost everything. If you want to make her smile or giggle, better know how to make funny sounds, kissy faces work too. 

The holidays have begun! It's exciting and to be honest a bit challenging. Everyone knows it's one of the busiest times of the year, parties, dinners, shopping and with our little addition we're learning, one dinner/event at a time, the importance of being organized. As much as we'd love to, we can't attend every single party anymore and if I want to get all my shopping done on time I better work on a list, that means I can't just wing it like I used to. =D 

However, despite all that, we are definitely more excited than anxious. Excited for Belle to experience every holiday for the first time, excited to take Belle to the homeland for the new year, and excited to just have my own little family during this time of year PERIOD. 

I'm pretty sure I'll remember this forever. :)


4 months old and loving her hands. 




While most people take the obvious turkey picture, I like putting the spotlight on the desserts. It is what I eat the most anyway.

Post thanksgiving feasts, looks like she likes parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment